There are several cosmetic procedures available that can help restore your youthful appearance with no surgery whatsoever. Many of these can be performed in under an hour with little to no pain, discomfort, or downtime. In fact, several of our patients schedule these treatments over their lunch hour. Here are just a few of the non-invasive treatment options that we provide. Please click on the links for a full discussion of each procedure.
- BOTOX ® – Many deep-set wrinkles and frown lines can be corrected with BOTOX ®. This treatment option relaxes the facial muscles that cause undesirable wrinkles.
- Juvederm™ – This injectable gel consists of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that helps add volume and hydration to your skin. As you age, your skin loses its ability to maintain the level of hyaluronic acid necessary to keep your skin from wrinkling. Smile lines, nasolabial folds, and several other common wrinkles can be successfully treated with Juvederm.
- Perlane™ and Restylane™ – These are also hyaluronic acid-based gels. Restylane is ideal for minor wrinkling, while Perlane consists of larger gel particles and is used on deeper-set wrinkles.
- Glycolic acid peels – Acid peels are very effective for treating sun damage and to remove pigmentation problems such as freckles and melasmas. These are usually used on the face, but any skin surface can benefit from a peel.
- Fractional laser skin resurfacing – Unlike most surface treatments, laser skin resurfacing works from the inside out, producing superior, longer-lasting results.
- Microdermabrasion – This is a highly-effective treatment for many skin problems. It is used to make the outer layer of your skin smooth and refreshed.